Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tree House Candle Holder

 This is a tree house that I made into a candle holder I really like trees and the way I painted it where it goes black to gray to brown. I was going to do something totally different but ended up with this. During the process of making it, I had A LOT of mess ups! The coils kept cracking, I had to keep filling up holes. I had a hard time keeping it straight to where it was going slanted. I didn't want it to look like "The leaning tower of Pisa" LOL......Anyway, I really wanted it to have the texture and similarities like a tree, but that was really difficult for me to do. I really like the way it turned out and I am happy with it.  

1 comment:

  1. Natalie your tree house came really extremely wonderful and if I had to pick, one particular it would be that one because it looks sooo real.

    ReplyDelete