Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Would you like a cuppa tea?

A second favorite project of mine is this cup. My original idea for the cup was going to have spikes all around, it was going to be objects that you use everyday but you can't, I found a guy online that makes those sort of things, but unfortunately I cannot remember his name or where to find him. But instead of that idea I just thought to paint it with some things that I like. The 3 eyes and the skull, the "Drink Me" bottle from Alice in Wonderland", and some other drawings. Inside on the bottom of the cup is another drawing of an eye.

2 comments:

  1. Your cup came out really good I like the way you decided, to do that to your cup it looks really different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The painting on this is the best part!! You found your voice!

    ReplyDelete